Participant Code: 949378#
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APRIL 20, 2020 - 4:30 P.M.
Participant Code: 949378#
CITIZENS REQUEST TO ADDRESS COUNCIL
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVE AGENDA FOR THE APRIL 20, 2020 FLORA CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
• APPROVE MINUTES OF THE FLORA CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING OF APRIL 6,
• APPROVE MINUTES OF THE PUBLIC HEARING TELECONFERENCE OF APRIL 6, 2020
REGARDING THE PROPOSED ANNUAL BUDGET FOR FISCAL YEAR 2020-2021
• APPROVE SCHEDULE OF BILLS FOR PERIOD ENDING APRIL 16,2020
• APPROVE TREASURER'S REPORT FOR MARCH 2020
• ACCEPT POLICE ACTIVITY REPORT FOR MARCH 2020
• ACCEPT BUILDING AND ZONING REPORT FOR MARCH 2020
Mayor Mike Stanford
1) Payment No.4 & Final for Salt Storage Facility ($9,132.19 - Luttrell Backhoe)
Commissioner Rick Slaughter
Commissioner Mike Genthe
Commissioner Phil Wiley
1) Inspection of Failed Transformer at the Stanford Substation ($27,495.00 - Virginia
April 20, 2020 Page 2
Commissioner Linda Spicer
City Attorney Bob Coble
1) ORDINANCE NO. 20-3107, AN ORDINANCE APPROVING A LEASE AGREEMENT
WITH WABASH COMMUNICATIONS
2) ORDINANCE NO. 20-3108, AN ORDINANCE APPROVING A WATER LINE
CONSTRUCTION AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH CLAY COUNTY WATER, INC.
City Clerk Becky Burgess
City Treasurer Jeremy Henderson
1) CITY OF FLORA COUNCIL RESOLUTION OF SUPPORT FOR THE DOWNSTATE
SMALL BUSINESS STABILIZATION PROGRAM
2) ORDINANCE NO. 20-3109, AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE CITY OF FLORA
ANNUAL BUDGET 2019-2020 FISCAL YEAR
3) ORDINANCE NO. 20-3110, AN ORDINANCE ADOPTING THE CITY OF FLORA
ANNUAL BUDGET 2020-2021 FISCAL YEAR
S ILCS 120/2(c)(1) The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body
or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal
counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
S ILCS 120/2(c)(2) Colledive negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations
concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
S ILCS 120/2(c)(3) The seledion of a person to fill a public office, as defined in this Ad, including a vacancy in a public office, when the public
body is given power to appoint under law or ordinance, or the discipline, performance or removal of the occupant of a public office, when the
public body is given power to remove the occupant under law or ordinance.
S ILCS 120/2(c)(S) The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing
whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
SILCS 120/2(c)(6) The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.
S ILCS 120/2(c)(11) Litigation, when an action against, affeding or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a
court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probable or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall
be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting.
Any Action Required from Closed Session
FLORA POUCE DEPARTMENT 123 N. LocU8t Flora, IL 62839
Chief Goye Durre Ph. 618-862-9111 Fax 618-662-6212
CRIMINAL ARRESTS 8
DRUG ARRESTS 4
LOCAL ORDINANCE ARRESTS 0
TRAFFIC ARRESTS 10
WARRANT ARRESTS 2
WARNING TICKETS 5
CALLS FOR SERVICE 1251
JUVENILE CONTACTS 2
MILES DRIVEN 8215
911 CALLS 262
VERBAL WARNINGS 50
Building Permits Issued